Neodymium (NdFeB) magnets are rare-earth magnets and are currently the most powerful magnets being made. They have a high coercive force (resistance to demagnetisation) and high magnetic saturation value, as well as being able to store up a vast amount of magnetic energy.
This means that the DC motors with Neodymium magnets provide high torque values in small dimensions, thanks to the high flow density of the magnetic field. The characteristics of the ND series permanent Neodymium magnet 12 V and 24 V DC motors:
- Magnetic fi eld generated by Neodymium ( NdFeB ) permanent magnets
- Tubular construction without fan
- Available in one size diameter 65
- Low voltage power supply 12 or 24Vcc
- Power ratings available 160W and 250W S2
- High starting torque
- Higher torque and higher power than standard permanent magnet D.C. motors.
- Suitable for encoder assembly
Request info on this product