Brushless DC gearmotors (24V, 36V, 48V). BL Brushless electric motors are coupled with CMB helical bevel gearmotors, FT helical parallel gearmotors, CM worm gearmotors, and P planetary gearmotors.
This marks another important step forwards in implementing the range of gearmotors in the catalogue. The range of DC electric gearmotors from the BL series consists of 5 sizes, from 0.22 Nm to 2.1 Nm.
We couple a gearbox to the motor: helical bevel, worm, planetary or helical parallel. The gearmotor torque range from 0.7 Nm to 532 Nm.
Why brushless motors?
This series of gearmotors is ideal for DC applications, which need more compact sizes and a high degree of efficiency. The advantages of using brushless in place of traditional DC brush motors are the following:
- Excellent efficiency
- Electronic switching and control of the motor via digital sensors (encoders, resolvers, etc.)
- Wide range of speed regulation
- Maintenance free
The three stages of motor winding are low voltage (24V / 36V / 48V) and therefore, they offer greater guarantees in terms of system safety, above all in applications where the operator can be in contact with the motor itself. All motors have grade IP54 protection.
It’s what the market wants
We provide the solutions that are increasingly what the market wants:
- BRUSHLESS DC HELICAL BEVEL GEARMOTORS BLCMB
- BRUSHLESS DC HELICAL PARALLEL GEARMOTORS
- BRUSHLESS DC WORMGEARMOTORS
- BRUSHLESS DC PLANETARY GEARMOTORS
- BRUSHLESS DC MOTORS CONTROLS